I'm an Internet marketing professional with a track record of providing both Fortune 500 clients and small businesses with SEM campaigns that yield real results.
Thomson ReutersSEO Strategist - April 2012-Present
Recruited and relocated to Sunnyvale to join the company's Silicon Valley team
- Manage portfolio of fifty clients with annual spends of $30k-$110k
- Provide client facing consultations
- Research, analyze & monitor search engine rankings, traffic and conversion metrics.
- Delegate SEM tasks to content writers, designers and developers.
- Create optimization plans for increased time on site, page views, conversion rates and lower bounce rates.
Moore & Scarry Advertising (Now Haystak Digital)SEO Manager - Sep. 2010-April 2012
Ft. Myers, FL
Moore & Scarry Advertising is the third largest automotive advertising agency and one of eight Google AdWords Premier SMB Partners.
- Increase billings >500% year/year
- Research, plan and execute dozens of successful campaigns
- Select/implement SEO management software (mix of SEOmoz and Raven Tools)
- QC AdWords campaigns (>$850k/month) to prevent cannibalization
- Interface with clients to identify and explain KPIs and deliverables
- Oversee preparation of all research and SEO "pitch materials"
- Develop blog content
- Developed/managed mobile review site product to funnel customers from print to various review destinations generating over $100,000 net profit.
University of Florida B.A. Gainesville, FL 2008
Major: Political Science
- Tapped member of Florida Blue Key, Spring 2007
- Dual Director of University Services Gator Growl/Homecoming
- Student Government Local Lobby Director
- Theta Chi Fraternity
Google Local Ads Partner CouncilMountain View CA 12/10
SXSW InteractiveAustin TX 03/11
- Brands Worked With